They may call it the rich man's disease but I will teach you how to eat like a peasant…
The key is not to eat like a king but how to eat more like a peasant. Gout was historically known as “the disease of kings” or “rich man’s disease” and you’ll discover in this eBook how to eat right through a tried and tested diet!
I know what it's like to wake up one morning with a swollen big toe or a gout attack on any other joint in your body, that cripples you and leaves you hopping around in agonizing pain. I know what it’s like to try some remedy you read on some website only to have another gout flare-up within a few months. You've read my blog posts and have learnt a ton of information about gout but now it is time to learn how to eat properly and more importantly what to eat so you can lower your uric acid levels and stop those gout attacks!
Once you dig in the eBook Gout and You: The Ultimate Gout Diet and Cookbook and begin implementing the gout diet right away and using the recipes in the eBook, you’ll be surprised how easy it it is to follow. Using the information in this eBook including the meal ideas, I've helped many gout patients manage their pain while also increasing energy, slowing the aging process, losing weight, and building immunity. I have to admit the gout diet described in the eBook is more of a lifestyle change rather than starving yourself, it’s a whole new approach to life too! The truth is that you need to make changes no matter what or else your health will only get much worse.
Remember that you are not alone and that more than 8 million Americans suffer from gout and millions more around the globe. In England 2,5% of the general population suffers from this terrible disease. Despite the statistics, gout can strike anyone, anywhere no matter what the age, genetics, health, ethnicity or lifestyle. Although many people will scorn you and even make fun of your gout (like they did to me!) viewing it as your bad drinking or eating habits, the truth is gout can develop due to genetics, obviously diet, menopause in women, obesity, rapid weight loss and many other causes described on my website and eBook.
By eating right and following the gout diet described in this eBook you’ll save thousands of dollars from expensive drugs, costly doctor consultation fees and unnecessary surgeries taking your life back! The decision though is yours to make. Not mine.
Are you ready to take action?
Are you ready to take control of your
Gout or do you want it to control you?
- In this eBook you’ll discover how fat, sugar and blood from meat (since many gout sufferers like their steaks cooked rare or medium) are concentrates that the body simply can’t tolerate in large quantities.When digesting these concentrates, we give way to so many waste products that even our kidneys that have excess capacity can’t handle them properly and this can cause you to develop a disease like gout.
- You’ll also learn that it takes us to drink up to 7 times as much water in order for your kidneys to detoxify fats and proteins as it does for carbohydrates.
- Did you know that most of the cholesterol needed by our bodies is actually produced by our own liver?
- You’ll discover how exercise is important to the gout sufferer. Your body was meant to move around and not sit on a chair or couch all day! Remember the saying, “If you don’t use it, you will lose it!”. This applies to your body as well. Lack of exercise is one of your worst health enemies but the remedy is so simple. I don’t force you to hit the gym and do heavy weight lifting. A simple 3 mile walk is all your body needs in order to be active and keep those uric acid levels low! Our overall mortality or death rate goes down by 50% if you exercise regularly!
- The major diseases of today are 80% preventable with the proper nutrition including gout! We can cut the mortality rate right now by offering our food intake to the proper food. What is it then that you should eat?
- Discover how to properly cook meat in order to avoid ingesting all the waste products.
- I will teach you how to never diet! Yes you read that correctly, I won’t deprive you of any calories in this eBook. Eat safe proper food, I don’t want you to go hungry, I don’t want you to skip meals, I want you to enjoy every bite and keep your uric acid low!
- The American Heart Association advises that 30% of your daily calories as fat is OK. I say that is way TOO MUCH and disclose to you what percentage your body can actually deal with! The average American eats 40 to 50% of their calories as fat!!!
- Get ready to start cooking with over 100 recipes and meal ideas to get you started today!
WHAT ELSE WILL YOU LEARN?
- I’ll break down the percentage of fat for every food category and how to properly calculate your fat intake. I’ll go into detail about animal fats like cheese, butter, milk and eggs and how these foods should be eaten.
- I’ll also explain to you how vegetable fats like vegetable oil is considered toxic for your body. This is something the Big Food companies don’t want you to know.
- Fat, protein and carbohydrates. What’s the right percentage breakdown for your daily calories in order for you to lower your uric acid levels? Learn how to calculate the percentage of calories from fat, carbohydrates and protein
- Find out which food is your best source of protein
- Find out which food you can eat up to 50% of your daily calories
- Discover how the food industry is dollar driven and expect deception all of the time.The only thing that motivates them is profit. They don’t care about you!
- You need to have a good stool! Learn how fiber is the hero and the importance of magnesium in your gout diet
- I will show you the link between red meat consumption and mortality
- I’ll reveal to you the one fruit you can eat after you exercise that has 7 times more potassium than 10 ounces of Gatorade!
- I’ll expose how Big Pharma loves government medicine because they make more money. The FDA and Big Pharma are “in bed together” both building up their monopolies and their only interest is making more money.
- I’ll explain you how Americans pay more for prescription drugs than anywhere else in the world?
Gout and You: The Ultimate Gout Diet & Cookbook is a 223-page, no BS, compressed and direct to the point eBook. I did this for one reason and one reason only. To keep big publishing companies from forcing me to make it more mainstream and less controversial. Every word in this eBook is my interpretation of the scientific research without any hidden agendas or special interests. It is written exactly the way I want you to read it with NO compromises.
Special Reminder: The Gout and You: The Ultimate Gout Diet and Cookbook is a downloadable eBook. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the eBook onto your computer. The eBook format is Adobe Acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC, on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
I hope you enjoy Gout and You: The Ultimate Gout Diet & Cookbook as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website goutandyou.com and regarding your interest in my eBook. Together, you can help me spread the word about gout to people around the world and educate them on good eating habits, what foods to eat, what foods to avoid and the numerous health tips that are in this eBook. More importantly, you can help me save lives since gout sufferers are at a higher risk of developing other diseases later on and dying earlier than the average general population, saving families from heartbreak not to mention financial stress. WE all deserve living a HEALTHY LIFE! Hippocrates, the father of medicine said: “Let your food be thy medicine and let your medicine be your food.” This is how it’s supposed to be my beloved gout sufferer.
“At age 23 I was diagnosed with gout, so I relate to you a lot. I love your website, it is the richest source of gout information on the internet, without a doubt! But your ebook really helped me to change my point of view about eating the right foods and the right portions. Your ebook goes to great lengths to understand why we get gout and what is the root of the problem. Obviously food companies, government and pharmaceuticals are the villain but at the end, we are all responsible and accountable for whatever we put in us. It’s been 3 months now since I’ve implemented your recipes into my diet and yes Spiro, my uric acid dropped. My cholesterol dropped as well! Thank you man! Not only that but I feel better and move better. I have more energy, I’m more regular, my joints feel great, I used to get so many gout attacks before, that this time I think I’m never going to have another one again. Obviously, I need to stay disciplined like you say in your ebook and avoid temptation. LOL. In the past 3 months I’ve lost 25 pounds and I am back to my normal weight. What a feeling to be back to your ideal weight, let me tell you! Cool! No?”
“Dear Spiro! Your book on gout was great! I can’t wait now to get started on all of those recipes. Your philosophy on healthy eating is so simple, I don’t understand why people fall for all these diet fads out there. I’ve recommended your book to other gout victims already. Thank you again, for understanding how important food and diet are to lowering uric acid and gout prevention. I wish you all of the success in the world through all the hard work you have put in to helping victims of gout.”
“Hi Spiro!!! I just got my blood test results in and yes, yes, yes, YES!!! My doctor’s office told me my uric acid levels did drop, I did your blood test challenge for kicks and I want to thank you for changing my course in life. I did not know more than half of the stuff you spoke about in your book, I have to tell you, it was a real eye opener, I would go on to say a life changer because now I know the right foods I need to eat for the rest of my life if I want to avoid getting sicker and worsening my gout. With your inspiration I concocted a couple new salad combos that seem to be very anti-inflammatory. Thank you again for your amazing work, advice and inspiration.”
“I tried a few of your suggestions in the ebook and I feel a difference already! This seemed to have helped a lot! Boy was I eating the wrong type of foods. Now I gradually changed my diet, I dropped some pounds but better yet, my joints feel stronger and I don’t experience that pain in my elbow any longer. Drinking nothing but water though has made an immense difference in how I feel. Limiting meat in my diet, I think is the key! I personally think, you’ve unlocked the key to good health. I can’t wait for my next blood test to see where my uric acid level has dropped to! God bless you mate!”